Get a discount on your first document by filling out a simple form!
Certificate of State Registration
Certificate of State Registration
Certificate of state registration - a document of a single valid sample, confirming that the goods or products have passed the state registration procedure, and also comply with sanitary, epidemiological and hygienic standards and the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union. This document is valid throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and on the territory of the Customs Union. A special resolution of the Russian government regulates that the SSR is necessary for those entities that are engaged in the production and import of goods into the territory of the EAEU, as well as their subsequent sale in the countries that are its participants.
Terms and prices
Certificate of State Registration
from 35 000 RUB
from 6 weeks
* or indefinitely, unless otherwise stipulated in the regulations.
- We receive an application from you with information about the product and the HS code (ALL Russian Product Classifier or Russian Classification of Products by Economic Activities)
- Based on the application, we form for you information on the necessary permits, cost and terms
- We form the layout of the future document for approval, make adjustments if necessary
- We sign the contract and agree on the payment procedure
- Sending samples for testing purposes to the laboratory
- Obtaining a test report and uploading the document to the register of the Federal State Information Service of the Federal Accreditation Service
- After completing all the steps, we send the originals to your address by courier service
- Quality of work: Cooperating with us, you can be sure that you will not face fines, our specialists competently fill out all the documentation, and the company guarantees that the design will be correct.
- Processing time: Due to the large number of audited bodies and laboratories, we minimize the time required to complete the documentation for you.
- Opportunities and experience: We work according to all regulations and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union, there are no impossible tasks for us. Our employees have been in certification since 2010. We solve complex problems as a team.
- Free consultation: Our specialists will consult you free of charge on obtaining a certificate, declaration and other documentation.
Application and documentation
Documents submitted by the applicant for goods manufactured in the territory of the customs union:
- Application for the state registration of the product registration
- Technical documentation (conditions, instructions, recipes, etc.)
- Copies of sanitary and epidemiological conclusions on the compliance of technical documents and production conditions with the requirements of state sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations (if any)
- Document of the manufacturer on the application (operation, use) of controlled goods (instruction, manual, regulation, recommendations) or a copy certified by the applicant (if any)
- A copy of the consumer (or a product) label or its draft, certified by the signature of an authorized person and the seal of the manufacturer
- Test reports and / or conclusions of accredited testing laboratories (if available)
- Sampling report
- If there is a trademark - a copy of the trademark certificate certified in the established manner
- Manufacturer's document stating that he trusts the applicant to represent his interests on the territory of the Russian Federation for the state registration of the manufacturer's products (if the applicant is not a manufacturer)
- A document confirming the right to obtain a certificate of the state registration of products (power of attorney)
Products subject to the state registration
- Children food
- Disinfectants and agents used for deratization
- Household chemicals
- Poisonous chemicals
- Pipes, fittings and other accessories used in domestic water systems
- Hygiene products
- Products and objects are in direct contact with food, except for all types of utensils
- Biologically active additives, food additives and flavors
- Sports nutrition
- Products containing alcohol, including low-alcohol drinks
- Bottled drinking water and mineral water
- Cosmetics (with the exception of special preparations)
- Refreshing drinks
- Transgenic products
- Paint and varnish products (primer, varnishes, mastic, enamels, putties, putties)
- Personal hygiene items for children or adults
- Equipment used in drinking water supply systems
- Products for breastfeeding mothers or pregnant women
SSR is not required for:
- Product examples
- Goods sold in duty-free shops
- Used goods
A complete list of products subject to state registration is determined by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union dated May 28, 2010 No. 299 “On the application of sanitary measures in the Customs Union”.
If the product is not in the List of Products or it belongs to the products for which the SSR is not required, then a Refusal (explanatory) letter from Rospotrebnadzor can be issued for it. The letter proves that the goods are not subject to the state registration, it can be presented to customs or the other regulatory authority.
Our company also provides services for issuing refusal (explanatory) letters.
All issued SSRs are entered in the Unified Register of Certificates of State Registration posted on the website of the Eurasian Economic Commission. Using this register, you can check the availability of the SSR for the products you import and its validity period.
Registration of a certificate of state registration of products
The procedure for obtaining a state registration certificate consists of the following steps:
- The applicant applies to the inspection body, fills out an application and submits the necessary documentation.
- The documents submitted by the applicant characterizing the properties of the product, compliance with the requirements and standards are studied and analyzed.
- Perform laboratory testing, to determine the toxicological, sanitary, hygienic and other types of results.
- Examination of laboratory tests is carried out, with the subsequent execution of an Expert opinion on the conformity or non-compliance of products *.
- Registration and issuance of a document on state registration of products, information about the issued certificate and products is entered into the register of certificates of state registration.
* When issuing an expert opinion on the non-conformity of products, the issuance of a certificate of state registration is not carried out.
The document comes into force from the day when information about it is entered in the register. You can issue a State Registration Certificate for a period of 5 years.
Feedback from our clients
Thank you letters from satisfied customers
“ExportConsultingGroup LLC” expresses its gratitude to “AdvanaTrade company” for its assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of conformity assessment, rendered at the highest level...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "AdvanaTrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Dear Belyakov Yury Mihailovich. On behalf of the BaltKomplekt company, I thank the "AdvanaTrade" team for mutually beneficial cooperation and respectable partnerships shown during the execution of permits...Open the gratitude letter
Trading House "CHIN-RU LLC" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Limited Liability Company "Easy Shtandard" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their assistance in obtaining permits, as well as for the provision of professional services in the field of certification of declaration of conformity...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
"MSS LLC" expresses its sincere gratitude to you for your conscientious attitude, excellent and high-quality work, for the efficiency of your employees in obtaining the necessary documents. And also, we bring personal gratitude to your director - Yury Mikhailovich Belyakov, for his attentive attitude ...Open the gratitude letter
With this letter we express our gratitude to the "Advanatrade" company for its help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Other services of the headquarter