of conformity with TR
of the customs union
Get a discount on your first document by filling out a simple form!
Declaration of the Customs Union
Declaration of conformity of the Customs Union
The TR CU declaration is an official document, a form of mandatory confirmation of conformity, which is directly related to product quality. It is necessary for the sale of goods on the territory of the participants-countries of the Customs Union of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Armenia. As one of the documents for issuing a declaration of conformity, certificates of conformity issued in the national systems of conformity assessment (certification) of states included in the Unified Register of Certification Bodies and Testing Laboratories (Centers) of the Customs Union (according to Article 4 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union) can be used.
To obtain a declaration of conformity of the Customs Union for products, you need to go through the procedure for confirming its compliance with the requirements of technical regulations.
The content and the form of the declaration, as well as a single list of products, are regulated by the Decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated December 25, 2012 N. 293.
Terms and prices
Validity and production
From 8 500 RUB
up to 5 years
up to 14-25 working days
- We receive an application from you with information about the product and the HS code (ALL Russian Product Classifier or Russian Classification of Products by Economic Activities)
- Based on the application, we form for you information on the necessary permits, cost and terms
- We form the layout of the future document for approval, make adjustments if necessary
- We sign the contract and agree on the payment procedure
- Sending samples for testing purposes to the laboratory
- Obtaining a test report and uploading the document to the register of the Federal State Information Service of the Federal Accreditation Service
- After completing all the steps, we send the originals to your address by courier service
- Quality of work: Cooperating with us, you can be sure that you will not face fines, our specialists competently fill out all the documentation, and the company guarantees that the design will be correct.
- Processing time: Due to the large number of audited bodies and laboratories, we minimize the time required to complete the documentation for you.
- Opportunities and experience: We work according to all regulations and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union, there are no impossible tasks for us. Our employees have been in certification since 2010. We solve complex problems as a team.
- Free consultation: Our specialists will consult you free of charge on obtaining a certificate, declaration and other documentation.
Documents required for registration of the Declaration of Conformity of the Customs Union (TR CU):
- An application signed by the applicant for the registration of the declaration is filled in according to the form.
- A company card with its details for drawing up an agreement
- Copies of documents confirming the state registration of a legal entity or a state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur in accordance with the legislation of the Member States;
- A copy of the contract with a foreign manufacturer, providing for ensuring that the quality and safety indicators of the supplied products comply with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union and responsibility for non-compliance of the supplied products with the specified requirements;
- Technical description of products (an operating manual or a product passport).
You are required only primary documents, then our specialists will draw up and fill out a declaration, as well as control each stage.
List of products subjected to declaration under the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU)
A single list of products subjected to mandatory assessment (confirmation) of conformity within the Customs Union with the issuance of single documents can be found in the amended decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission of 04/09/2013 N. 77.
Dear customers, please note that:
The Declaration of Conformity is registered from the moment it is assigned the appropriate registration number, which is registered in the Unified Register of Registered Declarations and Issued Certificates.
Registration is valid after a 30-day period from the date of its official publication.
For the Declaration of Conformity according to the technical regulations of the Customs Union, the applicant signs the declaration only with his enhanced qualified electronic signature. According to the adopted protocol on amendments to the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union dated October 01, 2019, it is not allowed to submit an application personally to the Federal Accreditation Service or by an e-mail.
Due to changes in the registration of a DC, from September 1, 2021, it is necessary to upload an agreement with a testing laboratory, a goods declaration for a sample, as well as a letter for importing samples into the applicant's personal account.
Certification schemes in the Customs Union
|Schema notation||Use||Tests (research)||Production evaluation||Inspection control|
|1d||For product series||Type samples by the applicant||-||From the manufacturer|
|2d||For a batch of products (unit of a product)||Samples from the batch by the applicant||-||-|
|3d||For product series||Type samples to an accredited testing laboratory||-||From the manufacturer|
|4d||For a batch of products (unit of a product)||Samples from a batch to an accredited testing laboratory||-||-|
|5d||For product series||Type||-||From the manufacturer|
|6d||For product series||Type samples to an accredited testing laboratory||Availability of ISO certificate||From the manufacturer|
Feedback from our clients
Thank you letters from satisfied customers
“ExportConsultingGroup LLC” expresses its gratitude to “AdvanaTrade company” for its assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of conformity assessment, rendered at the highest level...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "AdvanaTrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Dear Belyakov Yury Mihailovich. On behalf of the BaltKomplekt company, I thank the "AdvanaTrade" team for mutually beneficial cooperation and respectable partnerships shown during the execution of permits...Open the gratitude letter
Trading House "CHIN-RU LLC" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Limited Liability Company "Easy Shtandard" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their assistance in obtaining permits, as well as for the provision of professional services in the field of certification of declaration of conformity...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
"MSS LLC" expresses its sincere gratitude to you for your conscientious attitude, excellent and high-quality work, for the efficiency of your employees in obtaining the necessary documents. And also, we bring personal gratitude to your director - Yury Mikhailovich Belyakov, for his attentive attitude ...Open the gratitude letter
With this letter we express our gratitude to the "Advanatrade" company for its help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Other services of the headquarter