Get a discount on your first document by filling out a simple form!
Certificate of Conformity
Certificate of Conformity
Rosstandart - the state supervision body strictly controls compliance with the mandatory requirements of national standards
What is the
GOST R Certificate of Conformity for?
Responsibility for the absence of a certificate
The absence of a certificate is a violation of the law and entails administrative liability under Article 14.45 of the Code of Administrative Offenses (violation of the procedure for the sale of products that are subject to mandatory confirmation of conformity). Depending on the circumstances, an offense may result in the imposition of fines of varying amounts, suspension of the business and confiscation of goods.
GOST R Voluntary certificate of conformity is a document that confirms the compliance of the quality of goods with the requirements of
What is the
GOST R Voluntary Certificate of conformity for?
Please note that this document is not mandatory and is designed to increase the level of confidence in manufactured or imported goods, the competitiveness of goods in the market.
It is issued to provide customers with reliable information on the quality of products and to give them competitive advantages over non-certified ones.
A manufacturer or supplier of products can order a certificate on their own initiative.
Terms and prices
Certificate of Conformity
From 10 000 RUB*
up to 5 years
up to 14-25 working days**
* complex products (high pressure hoses, ropes, cables, pipes) on request.
** voluntary certification from 2 working days
- We receive an application from you with information about the product and the HS code (ALL Russian Product Classifier or Russian Classification of Products by Economic Activities)
- Based on the application, we form for you information on the necessary permits, cost and terms
- We form the layout of the future document for approval, make adjustments if necessary
- We sign the contract and agree on the payment procedure
- Sending samples for testing purposes to the laboratory
- Obtaining a test report and uploading the document to the register of the Federal State Information Service of the Federal Accreditation Service
- After completing all the steps, we send the originals to your address by courier service
- Quality of work: Cooperating with us, you can be sure that you will not face fines, our specialists competently fill out all the documentation, and the company guarantees that the design will be correct.
- Processing time: Due to the large number of audited bodies and laboratories, we minimize the time required to complete the documentation for you.
- Opportunities and experience: We work according to all regulations and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union, there are no impossible tasks for us. Our employees have been in certification since 2010. We solve complex problems as a team.
- Free consultation: Our specialists will consult you free of charge on obtaining a certificate, declaration and other documentation.
Application and documentation
Information to be included in the application:
- Information about the applicant (full name, legal and actual address; OGRN/OGRNIP)
- Information about the manufacturer (full name, address of the location and places of business)
- Information about the product, allowing it to be identified (name)
- Iroduct scope
- HS code
- Documents in accordance with which products are manufactured
- A serial production, a batch (specify size) or a single product
- The contract (the delivery contract) and the shipping documentation, on the basis of which it is possible to identify a single product or a batch of products
What documents are required to issue certificates?
- Certificates of OGRN/ORGNIP of the applicant
- Applicant details
- Technical documentation for products
- Product passport
- The text of GOST, OS, TS or other document according to which the products are manufactured
- Agreement with the manufacturer (if the applicant is his official representative)
- Contract for the supply of products and invoice (for imported goods)
- A contract when issuing a certificate for a batch /a single product.
List of products to be certified
The legislation of the countries of the Customs Union is actively developing, however, controlled products remain, which are still regulated only by the
- Weapons and cartridges
- Special glass
- Railway industry products (sleepers)
- Heating radiators and convectors
- Power cables
- Conveyor belts
- Light filters, lenses, light filters-lenses, diffusers
- Accessories for sport hunting, recreational fishing
- Electricity and other goods
Products that meet the requirements of GOST R are marked with the sign of circulation on the market "STR". Until 2021, the PCT conformity mark was used.
Registration of certificates of conformity
The procedure for obtaining a
- Apply to the certification body
- Fills out an application, submits the necessary documentation (see the next section “Application and Documentation”)
- Product identification and selection of a suitable certification scheme
- Verification and analysis of the provided papers
- Production evaluation (if required by the certification scheme)
- Research / measurements / testing of product samples for compliance with GOST R in the laboratory
- Preparation of test reports
- Analysis of results
- Filling out and registration of the document (if the products meet the requirements prescribed in the technical regulations
- A document is drawn up on a special form with several degrees of protection, certified by seals and signatures of representatives of certification bodies
The document comes into force from the day when information about it is entered in the register. It is possible to issue a GOST R certificate of conformity for serial products for a period of up to 5 years, however, depending on a certain type of product, a different period of validity of the document may be established.
Certification schemes for compliance with state standards
There are 16 schemes for obtaining a certificate of conformity (10 main schemes and subparagraphs to some of them), which are described in GOST R 53603-2020 “Conformity assessment. Product Certification Schemes in the Russian Federation”.)
When choosing the right certification scheme, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Type of a product (release of a series or a batch of goods)
- The status of the applicant (a manufacturer, a supplier or a seller)
- Availability of ISO in the production
- According to what standard is the assessment carried out
- Schemes 1-6, 9a, 10, 10a are used for certification of mass-produced products
- Schemes 7, 9 are used to certify a batch of products
- Scheme 8 - for certification of each product
|Schema notation||Tests (research)||Production evaluation||Inspection control|
|1c||Type tests||Production verification (quality systems)||-|
|1c (a)||Type tests||Analysis of the state of production||-|
|2c||Type tests||-||Testing samples taken from the seller|
|2c (a)||Type tests||Analysis of the state of production||Testing samples taken from the seller|
|3c||Type tests||-||Testing samples taken from the manufacturer|
|3c (a)||Type tests||Analysis of the state of production||Testing samples taken from the seller; Analysis of the state of production|
|4c||Type tests||Availability of ISO certificate||Testing samples taken from the seller; Analysis of the state of production|
|4c (a)||Type tests||Analysis of the state of production||Testing samples taken from the seller; Analysis of the state of production|
|5c||Type tests||Analysis of the state of production||Control of the quality system (production); Testing samples taken from the seller and/or the manufacturer|
|6c||Consideration of the application-declaration with the attached documents||Analysis of the state of production||-|
|7c||A batch testing||-||-|
|8c||Testing of each sample||-||-|
|9c||Consideration of the application-declaration with the attached documents||-||-|
|9c (a)||Consideration of the application-declaration with the attached documents||Analysis of the state of production||-|
|10c||Consideration of the application-declaration with the attached documents||Analysis of the state of production||Testing samples taken from the seller or from the manufacturer|
|10c (a)||Consideration of the application-declaration with the attached documents||Analysis of the state of production||Testing samples taken from the seller or from the manufacturer; Analysis of the state of production|
Feedback from our clients
Thank you letters from satisfied customers
“ExportConsultingGroup LLC” expresses its gratitude to “AdvanaTrade company” for its assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of conformity assessment, rendered at the highest level...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "AdvanaTrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Dear Belyakov Yury Mihailovich. On behalf of the BaltKomplekt company, I thank the "AdvanaTrade" team for mutually beneficial cooperation and respectable partnerships shown during the execution of permits...Open the gratitude letter
Trading House "CHIN-RU LLC" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Limited Liability Company "Easy Shtandard" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their assistance in obtaining permits, as well as for the provision of professional services in the field of certification of declaration of conformity...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
"MSS LLC" expresses its sincere gratitude to you for your conscientious attitude, excellent and high-quality work, for the efficiency of your employees in obtaining the necessary documents. And also, we bring personal gratitude to your director - Yury Mikhailovich Belyakov, for his attentive attitude ...Open the gratitude letter
With this letter we express our gratitude to the "Advanatrade" company for its help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Other services of the headquarter