Certificate for the
Get a discount on your first document by filling out a simple form!
Certificate of Conformity of the Customs Union
Certificate of Conformity of the Customs Union (TR CU certificate) - a permit document confirming the compliance of the quality of goods, equipment, raw materials with the requirements of technical regulations, the effect of which is recognized by all countries that are part of the EAEU, namely: the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Armenia. The issuance of certificates is carried out under the strict control of the Federal Accreditation Service.
Terms and prices
Certificate for the Customs Union
from 35 000 RUB
up to 5 years
up to 14-25 working days
- We receive an application from you with information about the product and the HS code (ALL Russian Product Classifier or Russian Classification of Products by Economic Activities)
- Based on the application, we form for you information on the necessary permits, cost and terms
- We form the layout of the future document for approval, make adjustments if necessary
- We sign the contract and agree on the payment procedure
- Sending samples for testing purposes to the laboratory
- Obtaining a test report and uploading the document to the register of the Federal State Information Service of the Federal Accreditation Service
- After completing all the steps, we send the originals to your address by courier service
- Quality of work: Cooperating with us, you can be sure that you will not face fines, our specialists competently fill out all the documentation, and the company guarantees that the design will be correct.
- Processing time: Due to the large number of audited bodies and laboratories, we minimize the time required to complete the documentation for you.
- Opportunities and experience: We work according to all regulations and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union, there are no impossible tasks for us. Our employees have been in certification since 2010. We solve complex problems as a team.
- Free consultation: Our specialists will consult you free of charge on obtaining a certificate, declaration and other documentation.
Advantages of the Customs Union Certificate
- Simplification of the process of trade, loyal reduction or complete absence of customs duties
- No need to issue documents for each country separately
- Reduction of time for passing the certification procedure
- Hypothetical emergence of prospects for individual companies and their development, due to a significant increase in sales
- Productive impact on the economy of states, by accelerating trade
Goods to be certified
- Technical regulations on the safety of production equipment and machines, devices used in enterprises where there is a risk of fire or explosion, gas fueled apparatus
- Regulations guaranteeing the safety of packaging of goods, as well as a variety of products for children and adolescents
- Technical regulations on food safety - grains, oil and fat products, flavors, stabilizers and other chemical food additives
- Regulations on the safety of chemical products, cosmetics and perfumery products
Attention: manufacturers, first of all, should make sure that the produced and sold product is included in the Unified list of goods subject to certification!
The general list of products for which mandatory safety requirements are established on the territory of the Union was approved by the decision of the Commission of the Customs Union dated November 23, 2012 No. 102, however, on February 21, 2020, changes were made to the decision, document No. 18, regarding paragraph 67:
- Nicotine containing products. Fillers for nicotine delivery systems, including non-nicotine.
Customs Union Certificate form
The form of the certificate of the Customs Union is the same for all five states that are members of the economic union of five states. Approved by the decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission on December 25, 2012 No. 293. To obtain a document confirming the quality of products, Russian manufacturers must provide a package of documents, including details of the enterprise, GOST or technical specifications, in accordance with which the product and the constituent documents of the legal entity are manufactured
Blank TR CU Certificate (Example)
Features of filling out the form:
- All fields of the certificate must be filled out correctly
- Fill in the forms in Russian without abbreviations and corrections
- Latin can be used to indicate the information about the manufacturer of the product (including location) and about the product (for example, brand, model, article number, etc.). In the language of the member states of the Customs Union, you can fill out the reverse side of the certificate
- The certificate may have applications drawn up on a standard form, into which information is transferred (with a significant amount of them):
- About goods
- About documents confirming compliance
- HS codes; conditions and terms of storage of products, service life (shelf life) and other information identifying products
Attention, the TR CU certificate for a serial production is valid for up to 5 years. The certificate for a single product or a batch is valid for the entire life of this product.
Certificates of conformity and other technical documentation for products must be kept by the manufacturer (a person authorized by the manufacturer) for at least 10 years from the date of discontinuation of these products, or from the date of the sale of the last product from the batch.
For trading without a certificate of the Customs Union, the current legislation provides for administrative responsibility, a fine of up to 1,000,000 rubles. In addition to penalties, it is impossible to cross the border of the CU with goods that have not passed all the necessary checkings.
Obtaining a certificate for the Customs Union
The procedure for issuing a certificate is carried out according to the following schemes:
|Schema notation||Use||Tests (research)||Production evaluation||Inspection control|
|1c||For product series||Samples||Analysis of the state of production||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|2c||For product series||Samples||Availability of ISO certificate||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|3c||For a batch of products (unit of a product)||Samples from the batch||-||-|
|4c||For a single item||Units of production||-||-|
|5c||For a batch of products, if there is no possibility to test the finished product||Draft Documentation||Analysis of the state of production||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|6c||For a product series, if it is not possible to test the finished product of the Project||Draft Documentation||Availability of ISO certificate||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|7c||For a complex serial production or when planning a large number of modifications||Type||Analysis of the state of production||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|8c||For a complex serial production or when planning a large number of modifications||Type||Availability of ISO certificate||Testing of certified samples / analysis of the state of production|
|9c||For a small batch of foreign-made products or complex products intended for equipping enterprises of the Customs Union||Technical documentation||-||-|
Feedback from our clients
Thank you letters from satisfied customers
“ExportConsultingGroup LLC” expresses its gratitude to “AdvanaTrade company” for its assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of conformity assessment, rendered at the highest level...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "AdvanaTrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Dear Belyakov Yury Mihailovich. On behalf of the BaltKomplekt company, I thank the "AdvanaTrade" team for mutually beneficial cooperation and respectable partnerships shown during the execution of permits...Open the gratitude letter
Trading House "CHIN-RU LLC" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for assistance in obtaining permits, as well as providing professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Limited Liability Company "Easy Shtandard" expresses its gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their assistance in obtaining permits, as well as for the provision of professional services in the field of certification of declaration of conformity...Open the gratitude letter
We express our gratitude to the company "Advanatrade" for their help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
"MSS LLC" expresses its sincere gratitude to you for your conscientious attitude, excellent and high-quality work, for the efficiency of your employees in obtaining the necessary documents. And also, we bring personal gratitude to your director - Yury Mikhailovich Belyakov, for his attentive attitude ...Open the gratitude letter
With this letter we express our gratitude to the "Advanatrade" company for its help in obtaining permits, as well as the provision of professional services in the field of certification and declaration at the highest level.Open the gratitude letter
Other services of the headquarter